Nambucca Valley Christian Community School takes the following actions to promote respect and responsibility:
- Ensure students continue to address all adults by their correct title
- Appreciate the culture and individual differences of others
- Continue co-operative skills in learning and play
- Celebrating 'India Day' - learning more about our sponsored overseas children
Community Service Activities
- Participation in Community Events and functions eg. CWA, Valley Care, Carols in the Park
- Working towards Gold Principal's Award for Community Service
- Participating in 'Clean Up Australia Day'
- Respecting own and school property by using equipment properly, maintaining and stowing correctly
- Individual 'monitor' service in each class
- Being prepared for each day
- Working co-operatively with others
Full text of the Respect and Responsibility policy can be found in the School Manual,
Parent Handbook, Staff Handbook or on request from the school office.