Nambucca Valley Christian Community School is guided by its Vision & Mission Statements.
To create a Christian Community providing an educational centre of teaching and learning excellence founded on a heartfelt acceptance of:
- the Lordship of Jesus Christ;
- the Bible as the revealed Word of God
The school seeks to provide, at reasonable cost and primarily for children from Christian homes, schooling in accordance with the educational objectives and Confession of Faith of Christian Schools Australia, namely:
a) To provide an education of high academic standards based on:
- an acceptance of the Lordship of Jesus Christ: and
- an acceptance of the Bible as the revealed Word of God, as defined in the said Confession of Faith;
b) To provide an education that also:
- fosters self discipline in the learner while teaching him / her to accept the discipline of the Church which is the Body of Christ and to obey the laws of the government of Australia;
- develops the individuality of the learner and stresses the function of the learner as a member of the Body of Christ and of the community;
- trains the learner in the moral and ethical standards of the Bible as interpreted in the teaching of the new Testament:
- develops the learner's creative and critical abilities;
- stresses co-operation rather than competition and fosters the development of the gifts, skills and abilities of the learner for the service of Jesus Christ in the Body of Christ and in the community.